Roasted Strawberry

Roasted Strawberry and Mascarpone Cupcakes | ButtercreamBlondie.com
  • Can you guys handle one more dessert starring roasted strawberries?  I know it’s been berry central over here, but I can’t help myself.  Roasted strawberries are delightful and roasted strawberry cupcakes – where do I even begin?  A simple vanilla cupcake baked up perfectly golden studded with roasted strawberries is good to begin with.  Topped with light and fluffy mascarpone frosting and a generous helping of even more roasted strawberries equals summer berry bliss!
  • So I actually thought about putting this idea on the back burner due to roasted strawberry overkill, but that lasted all of about five seconds.  Once i get an idea in my head there’s no stopping me, especially when it comes to cupcakes!  I started out making a simple vanilla cupcake that’s a little denser than normal to hold up the roasted strawberries.  It’s one of those cupcakes that’s so good on its own, it’s hard to keep your hand off of them!
Roasted Strawberry and Mascarpone Cupcakes | ButtercreamBlondie.com
  • I piped a ring of frosting around the cupcake creating a little well in the center for the roasted strawberries.  Once you top them with the roasted strawberries, there really are no words!  You’ll definitely want to put the strawberries on right before you serve them because all those juices will drizzle down making things deliciously messy, but messy is okay!  And it’s really okay when they taste like this!  I hope you all have a great weekend and happy baking!

Ingredients
    Roasted Strawberry Cupcakes
  • 5 ounces unsalted butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 & 1/2 cups AP flour
  • 1 & 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
source:
http://buttercreamblondie.com
Blogger Template by Clairvo