Chocolate Ice Cream

Dark Chocolate Ice Cream | ButtercreamBlondie.com



  • Hands down, the best chocolate ice cream I’ve ever made. That’s quite a bold statement, but I’ve been working on this for the past few weeks, and this is seriously where it’s at.  It’s rich and creamy, and the Callebaut dark chocolate makes it incredibly luscious.  This is one of those ice creams that may disappear before it ever makes it into the freezer!
  • I pried myself away from the ice cream long enough to make some chocolate dipped sprinkleized cones, because I think we’re all in agreement that sprinkles make everything better.  And really, it just looks prettier in a sprinkle cone!


Dark Chocolate Ice Cream | ButtercreamBlondie.com
Ingredients
  • 16 ounces whole milk
  • 16 ounces heavy cream
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 8 egg yolks
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar
  • 6 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate


source
Blogger Template by Clairvo