Hummus Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach Wrap

Now that summer is almost gone and back to school is a couple weeks away (I know many of you have already started) my mind is started to go to lunch ideas. This year my youngest enters kindergarten which means I have 4 lunches to prepare everyday. Yes I make my husbands lunch – if not I guarantee he would sneaking off to Micky D’s on regular basis. I know bad, but what can I say he is my rebel. Plus I like slipping little love notes in his bag once in a while
roasted red pepper hummus and spinach wrap
Ingredients
  • 1 whole wheat tortilla wrap (no more than 130 calories, I used Mission brand)
  • 2 tablespoons roasted garlic hummus
  • 1 jarred roasted red pepper
  • 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 cup baby spinach
Instructions
  1. Lay tortilla flat. Spread hummus around the center. Then add roasted red pepper, feta, and baby spinach. Roll up and serve.

source
Blogger Template by Clairvo