Coffee Cheesecake

Welcome to the Saint Patrick’s Day series, or as I like to call it, the most wonderful time of the year! I’ve been baking away            
    Irish Coffee Cheesecake | ButtercreamBlondie.com


Now it’s no secret I love the Baileys, but this, this is just beyond.  We start out with a chocolate graham crust that anchors the cheesecake perfectly.  The cheesecake batter is what I refer to as dangerous territory.  I added espresso powder that lends this wonderful depth of rich, coffee flavor and goes so lovely with the Irish cream.  And the Baileys, well let’s just say I don’t hold back!  Once you add that in, it’ll take everything in your power to put the spoon down
                  Irish Coffee Cheesecake | ButtercreamBlondie.com

As you can probably tell, I’m a little smitten with this cheesecake, but how you really know is when you share it with others.  The last time I made this was for my family and there was actually silence at the table.  When all the chatter stops and the only thing you hear are murmurs of a second slice, you know it’s good!  I hope you all enjoy this one!
.  Irish Coffee Cheesecake | ButtercreamBlondie.com
Ingredients
    Chocolate Cookie Crust
  • 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
  • 4 ounces unsalted butter
  • ½ teaspoon instant espresso powder
  • Irish Cream Cheesecake
  • 24 ounces cream cheese
  • 1 & 1/3 cups sugar
  • ¼ cup cornstarch
  • 2 Tablespoons instant espresso powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ½ cup Baileys Irish cream
  • Chocolate Whiskey Ganache
  • 4 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate
  • ½ cup heavy cream
  • 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 2 teaspoons Jameson Irish Whiskey



source
Blogger Template by Clairvo