Cake

The husband made it & I was laughing at him because I didn’t think he was capable of fixing a dessert for us.   That was until I took a bite & realized how good it is & how ridiculously simple it is to prepare that even a “husband” can do it.  
Not only is this a dessert that the most challenged cook, or even young child can prepare, it’s a great summer dessert because it is a no-bake treat.  I am not sure if it will melt at all in the sun though, but everyone will probably eat it rather quickly anyway.  Oh and you can even use a tub of prepared chocolate frosting if you want to make it even that much easier.

Ingredients
  • 2 small boxes of french vanilla pudding
  • 3 cups cold milk (I used skim)
  • 1 (8oz) tub cool whip
  • 1 box (3 sleeves) graham crackers
  • 6 Tbsp butter, room temperature
  • 4 Tbsp milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

source:
Blogger Template by Clairvo