Monkey Bread

Vanilla Strawberry Monkey Bread1

  •  think this would be a fun breakfast or treat to make for the whole family on Valentine’s Day.  I have found it’s fun to include my kids in these kinds of holidays and make it just as special for them as it is for me and my spouse.  It would be a fun tradition to wake up Valentine’s morning and have everyone munching on this monkey bread.  I love when food can create loving memories!  Did I mention that it only takes 6 ingredients to make this lip smackin’ dessert?!  It’s so easy, and you can prep it the night before, leave it in your refrigerator overnight, and then bake it in the morning when you wake up!  FABULOUS!!!
  •  
  • Anyway, this is my monthly contributor post for the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv blog.  So hop on over and check out the recipe and step-by-step instructions.  Enjoy!

             Vanilla Strawberry Monkey Bread2

  • Holy smokes, today’s recipe is delicious!  It’s not quite berry season, but this is still a great excuse to buy some fresh strawberries and make a dessert with them.  This pull-apart bread can be used for breakfast or dessert.  It’s soft, gooey, and perfectly fruity!  There are even little melty white chocolate chips hiding in there for a little added decadence.

source:
http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com
Blogger Template by Clairvo