Monterey Chicken



Monterey Chicken {Copycat Recipe}, grilled chicken basted in Honey BBQ sauce and piled high with bacon and melty cheese!


It’s insane how easy this is to whip up as well! One trick I have to making a successful dinner while grilling is to take your sides, everything out to the grill with you! I was boiling away some potatoes for some garlic mash while cooking the chicken. That way you don’t have to keep running back inside to check the stove, easy!


I also always get my grill station ready before heading outside. This way I won’t forget anything and have to run back inside.


Ingredients
  1. 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
  2. 1/4 Cup mozzarella cheese
  3. 1/4 Cup Monterey/Cheddar blend cheese (or just cheddar is good!)
  4. 4 slices bacon
  5. 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  6. 1/2 tsp onion powder


source 








Blogger Template by Clairvo